What Car? says
For Innovative design, spacious interior and practical.
Against Interior issues. Poor ride at low speed.
A stylish people-mover. Seems reliable so far.
Go for… 1.6 HDi SX
Avoid… 2.0i Exclusive
- 1. Bits of trim are known to come loose or break off. Seat covers can get worn quickly, too.
- 2. One-piece front bumper looks smart, but it'll cost you a lot to replace if it gets bumped
- 3. EGS gearbox needed software upgrade when new - check it had it done. Clutch failure also a known issue.
- 4. Rear end is styled differently to seven-seat Grand C4 Picasso models.
- 5. Rear seats slide back and forward easily to increase legroom