What Car? says
For Innovative, spacious interior. Seven seats.
Against Interior issues. Poor ride at low speed.
A stylish people-mover. Seems reliable so far.
Go for… 1.6 HDi SX
Avoid… 2.0i Exclusive
- 1. Rear two seats are really only for children
- 2. One-piece front bumper looks smart, but it'll cost you a lot to replace if it gets bumped
- 3. Bits of trim are known to come loose or break off. Seat covers can get worn quickly, too.
- 4. EGS gearbox needed software upgrade when new - check it had it done. Clutch failure also a known issue.
- 5. 1.6 litre diesel is best for this car - it's frugal and powerful enough for most uses.
Reader test team says:
This is my wifes car and I understand that it…
Got this car on Motability and am coming to the…