What Car? says
For Iconic styling, easy to drive in town
Against Not the best to dynamics; limited space inside
Verdict A great, stylish city car, but it falls short of rivals
Go for… 1.4 Sport
Avoid… 1.2 Pop
- 1. Most buyers will look to the 99bhp 1.4-litre petrol model. It's far from fast, but still manages to feel nippy.
- 2. The 1.4-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel models also come with stability control as standard, while engine Stop and Start was introduced to all non-Abarth models in early 2010.
- 3. Want something a bit more nippy, check out the 1.4 T-Jet Abarth with either 133bhp or 157bhp.
- 4. Despite its solid feel the interiors of some cars have suffered with items of trim falling off and rattles and squeaks appearing.
- 5. A great city car with plenty of panache, but make sure you don't get carried away and pay over the odds.