Mini Paceman Coupe Owner reviews

Well, mine is actually a Paceman Cooper Diesel 2.0 Automatic not a 1.6 (the auto adds on the 2.0 diesel) It's an amazing car! I absolutely love it! I can't see how people can moan and groan about this car - get out and drive one and you'll see why people who own these are grinning from ear to ear. It's so comfortable, frugal, luxurious - it's brilliant! I used to own a 1.6 Petrol hatch ONE and had a Paceman as a loan car and fell in love instantly. I had to have one! Whereas the hatch used to be fidgety all the way to and from work over potholes and bad surfaces, the Paceman just wafts over them with no fidgetiness. One thing I was worried about changing to a bigger car was lack of fun on bendy roads - I needn't have worried - god knows what the people at MINI/BMW have done with this car but on boring city roads it's so comfy and relaxed you'd think you were in a 7 series, take it to a twisty road and it becomes the MINI hatch - it sticks to the road like glue and you suddenly forget the size of this thing! One other thing that is better than my hatch (which I also bought brand new in 2011) nothing rattles in the cabin - my last one had rattles that would come and go but I'm yet to hear any rattle in the Paceman. All in all I am very pleased with this car and it is a real head-turner - everybody wants to know what it is (i've had it de-badged at the back as well) and get inside to see the sumptuous Satellite Grey (White!) leather.

George Ody, South Gloucestershire, May 11th 2014

Cooper D 3dr

I picked this car up at the weekend and absolutely love it! I chose the Cooper D model in starlight blue with a black roof. Having owned a Clubman beforehand , it is clear to see that quality and mechanics have progressed a lot. It grips well and for the size goes round corners superbly! The ride compared to my Clubman is on another level and feels like a BMW on the road. Even with run-flats you barely feel potholes. I bought the car from Sytner Slough, which offered superb service. This is my third Mini from them and they could not have been more helpful and welcoming.

matt brittaine, July 2nd 2013