You can test drive the most eco-friendly and fuel-efficient cars at a green motor show to be held in London this September.
The Ecovelocity event at Battersea Power Station will have electric cars, hybrid cars and the most fuel-efficient models from the likes of Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mia Electric, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Toyota, Vauxhall and Volkswagen.
Visitors to Ecovelocity will be able to drive the green cars around a specially constructed circuit.
There will also be the What Car? catwalk parade, where we will present the best eco-cars in each category.
Further events include:
• Driving experiences for 5-16 year olds
• The 'Honda my first licence' introduction to motorcycling for young children for 5-11 year olds
• The 'Seat young drivers' programme for 11-16 year olds
• The Green Supercar Paddock
• Get On free motorcycling test ride for adults
Child (under 16)
Family (2 adults, 2 children)Before 23/6/11
Find out more and buy your tickets at www.ecovelocity.co.uk.
What Car? Green Awards
We will also be announcing the winner of our prestigious What Car? Green Car of the Year Award at Ecovelocity.
You can read about our current winner at What Car? Green Awards 2010