What Car? is offering six readers the chance to take part in an exclusive private preview of the new Volvo XC60 the compact, five-seat version of the Swedish manufacturers XC90 4x4.
The car goes on sale this October, starting at 24,750 for the 2.4 D S model.
Readers taking part will be among the first members of the public in the UK to see the car, and well be asking you to give your opinions on it for publication in What Car? Magazine and on whatcar.com.
The private preview will take place from 5.30-7.30pm on Wednesday, 25 June at What Car? Towers in Teddington, West London.
We'll be asking for your views on the car's design, ergonomics and specification - your comments will be published in What Car? magazine, along with your photo. You'll also be asked to speak briefly on camera for footage on whatcar.com.
• Please note that this is a static viewing of the car - you won't be able to drive it at this event.
• Where you'll be travelling from on the day;
• Your mobile phone number;
• What car you currently drive;
• Why you're interested in seeing the new Volvo XC60.
We'll get in touch the next day if you've been successful, with further details of the event.