Lexus has revealed pricing and specifications for its CT200h hybrid.
The CT200h will be available in three trims: SE-I, SE-L and SE-L Premier, with the entry-level SE-I costing from 23,485.
Running costs should be low thanks to the hybrid powertrain, which gives an average of 68.9mpg and produces just 94g/km of CO2. This makes the Lexus exempt from VED road tax and gives it a company car tax rating of 10%.
Standard equipment for SE-I trim includes:
• 16in or 17in alloys
• Six-speaker audio system
• USB port
• Dual-zone climate control
• Push-button start
• LED daytime running lights
• Rear privacy glass
• Rain-sensing wipers
On top of SE-I equipment, SE-L trims adds the following:
• Leather upholstery
• Heated front seats
• Front and rear parking sensors
Range-topping SE-L Premier models get:
• LED headlights with cleaning system
• Cruise control
• Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
• Smart entry system
• Electrically adjustable front seats with lumbar support
• Retractable auto-dimming door mirrors
• 13-speaker Mark Levinson stereo
• HDD sat-nav
• Rear parking monitor (in rear-view mirror)
• Remote Touch control
The Lexus CT200h is available to order now, with first customer deliveries early in 2011.
Lexus CT200h pricing
CT200h SE-L Premier