Mercedes-Benz is launching a range of money-saving offers during a Formula One Grand Prix weekend to celebrate Lewis Hamilton's world championship victory.
The event will be held this weekend, and is part of Mercedes build up to the new F1 season that begins with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on March 29.
Offers include complimentary upgrades, finance packages on new and used vehicles, offers on Grand Prix merchandise and the chance to win a new Mercedes-Benz A-Class.
Specific deals include:
- An A180 CDI Classic SE five-door with metallic paint for 199 per month (typical 5.9% APR)
- The B180 CDI Sport with metallic paint from 239pm (typical 5.9% APR)
- Buyers of the outgoing E-Class saloon and estate models receive complimentary trim upgrades, automatic transmission as a no-cost option, plus free metallic paint and leather upholstery
- V6-engined E-Class buyers also get satellite-navigation for free
- The CLS 320 CDI starts from 499pm (typical 5.9% APR)
- The ML 280 CDI Sport costs from 399pm (typical 5.9% APR)
- The ML 320 CDI Sport starts from 419pm (typical 5.9% APR)
- The S320 CDI is available from 649pm (typical 5.9% APR)