Why the 2 star review? Ive driven the Juke Tekna 1.5 Diesel for around 3 months and I have to say it's a fine car to drive. The first thing I like about this car is the engine noise is a big improvement over my old car (Vauxhall Agila 1.2) theres hardly any when your going down the A1 like I do every morning at 70. The Juke Tekna has a lot of decent equipment as one would expect for this model. It has a pretty good Satnav and Bluetooth system for your phone and a very good stereo that I can connect my iPod directly to. On the inside it is let down slightly. The plastics on the inside are a little cheap feeling and the drivers seat is not the most comfortable for reaching the clutch and accelerator. However it heats up nicely with very good climate control and heated seats. The boot space is also a big let down i.e its virtually non existent. I can however just about fit my camera equipment in there. In terms of fuel economy and reliability I've gotten pretty decent mileage sometimes averaging around 40-50 MPG depending on my drive mode and how I drive generally. I can usually get away with filling a near empty tank for £47. Being a Nissan its had very good reliability and no problems yet and being Nissan it is built to last. Verdict-Little pricey but worth it

Oluf Marshall, East Lothian, December 13th 2014

dCi Tekna 5dr

We have owned Our Acenta Premium 1.5 DCI since Jan 2011. My Main car is actually an Insignia snd I feel that the Juke out drives the Insignia. All the reviews seem to suggest that the deisel is sluggish at low revs. I strongly disagree with this. Its very quick off the mark and certainly seems quicker that my Vauxhall. The road holding is also second to none. Flies around roundabouts as oif its on rails. Sound system is good, it has bluetooth for hands free calling and it works well with an iphone. The cabin is also comfortable and practical. Plenty of room for 4 adults and only the rear doors are a little small if that is a criticism. The servicing is cheap enough although at 12000 miles it could be a little longer between services. MPG is averaging around 50mpg with the wife driving and 46mpg with me ( Heavy right foot) The boot is small but fold down the rear seats and there is plenty.. Overall its a very nice car and we are looking to get another one soon.

steve clarke, Essex, December 6th 2014

DiG-T Acenta 5dr [Premium Pack]

I have the acenta premium 1.6 petrol, it is not a 2 star rating car, more of a 4 star rating, the level of tech you get is very high for your money compared with more expensive makes. I previosly had a suzuki swift and the differance is huge in the whole driving expierance, along with the comfort of the juke it is a pleasure to drive on long journeys, i get 45 mpg on a long run and 41 mpg on local runs which is about 6-8 mpg less than quoted which is not to bad, overall it is a cracking car and i will be buying another next year with the new 1.2 engine with turbo.

jim lauder, borders, October 26th 2014

Visia 5dr

This car is definitely more than a 2 star car! I have owned my NISSAN JUKE ACENTA PREMIUM for a year now after exchanging it from a Mini Cooper S. Having a cool car like a Mini I found it very hard to find a car that matched the looks but bigger. The Juke ticked the box for me as it's cool & funky looking. The equipment you get for the price is unbeatable & ride is comfy. My only small gripe with the car is the lack of 6th gear on petrol models. Seems that you only get this on diesel models.

Katie Geary, October 10th 2014

Visia 5dr

I had one of these as a hire car recently and put about 800 miles on it, mainly motorways and A roads, though also some town driving.I have to say that it is not a car I would choose, the styling, whilst individual is a little too individual for me! I was impressed by the cabin, it was well built and the model I had was well equipped with all the things that I like - good stereo and cruise control. The heating and ventilation worked well although it did get a bit foggy inside at times. Visibility was excellent, the mirrors and lights were very efficient and I liked the simple but very effective reversing camera. Also the sat-nav was easy to use. Nissan has done well not to over complicate these items.The gearchange, clutch and brakes were all very good and the seating comfortable, with plenty of room for me.The handling and grip was safe, but not involving as in a Focus. The biggest disappointment was the engine and the ride. The engine was initially tight but loosened up over the period. It still needed thrashing to get any performance at all and top gear pull, even from 50+ mph was very poor. As a consequence, fuel economy was no better than early 30s, simply not good enough.My car came with 18" wheels and low profile tyres. Every bump and ripple was transmitted to the cabin, resulting in a very fidgety ride, although it dealt with big bumps very well. The interior was good, but the trim around the centre console was already showing wear.The boot is way too small.

Richard Norman, , November 6th 2013

N-Tec 5dr

I downsized but wanted something eye catching and not extortionate in price. The Juke stood out as fitting the bill and I got mine in November 2011. Since then I have done 2000 miles, without any problems. The car is comfortable, easy to get in and you sit quite high up. I still love the shape and the interior/exterior touches. There are, however, a few things any potential owner should take into account. First, fuel consumption. There is a good online Juke forum and the overwhelming topic of complaint is poor consumption, even from the diesel. I get 34mpg from my 117bhp petrol version. The 1.6 190 bhp turbo seems to struggle to get 30. Diesels seem to get low 40's - surprising as the engine has seen service in the Quashqai and Renault cars. Don't mention the 4WD auto! The result is that you are looking at a range of 300 miles from a 1.6 petrol model like mine from the coke can sized tank. Tyres are expensive and the car is not what you would call quiet. And it struggles in snow & ice. Visia seats are uncomfortable in comparison to Accenta. All colours apart from white are £500 extra. Driving - Sport mode is significantly different from the ECO mode Top models have electric folding mirrors/heated seats and a spare wheel. Premium models have the great Nisan Connect system plus the reversing camera. Sport mode is significantly different from the ECO mode. Having said that, I still like the car and would recommend it, subject to the points above.

John Ferguson, Bucks, February 18th 2012

Acenta 5dr [Premium Pack]

This car looks great but after a year of ownership I'm left feeling disappointed. My biggest issue is the noisy, slow and yet still not really economical diesel engine that lets the overall experience down. I still like the looks even though in force red its a little more common than I hoped for and its practical for passengers and luggage for most events. Value for money with the kit you get is good. I like the sat-nav and reversing camera - but its ruined by a cheap interior that scratches far too easily. A little more poke from engine and a better quality interior would change the whole experience, but until then I'll see out my three year lease and will be looking elsewhere next time.....

Paul Thomas, Bucks, December 8th 2011

dCi Acenta 5dr [Premium Pack]

I just wanted one of these! Yes, I know it's not the most practical - the boot could be bigger and there's not too much room in the back, but..... 5 months and 6000 miles later I know I made the right decision. I'm averaging 51.4 mpg which I think is pretty good as there's been a real mix of country roads, traffic jams, town driving as well as motorway work. 55mpg is the official figure, but I've never found them to be realistic. I suspect the diesel, with the 6th gear gets closer to the official figures than the 5 gear petrol version. I bought a space saver tyre as I just don't trust that gunky stuff. It fits below the (very useful) plastic tray so doesn't really take up any space. Nissan Connect's great - works a treat with the iPhone - and charges it up too! I bought a cheap retractable cable for it from Amazon so there are no cables dangling around. The Satnav's also simple to use. Great car!

Kevin Garner, Cheshire, August 5th 2011

dCi Acenta 5dr [Premium Pack]

I have had my Juke for a month now. Not long I know; but long enough for me to fall in love with it. My three previous cars were all Minis. Absolute Mini fanatic! However, for practicality, I needed a four door. So after having a rather disappointed look at the Countryman, I sulked my way to Nissan. Honestly - I had NO intention of buying a Juke - just went to be nosey. Two hours later, after a 30 minute test drive, I was sold! I adore the styling. It is inovative. NOT run of the mill. Fresh, curvy and a challenge to all of those BORING hatchbacks, that are increasingly looking like clones of each other. I am driving it in 'Normal'mode and after 1000 miles I am getting approx 40mpg ( a tad more if I drive sensibly!). I love the cabin. Sturdy and attractive, with a comprehensive set of kit. The parking camera/Sat Nav and Bluetooth is great and the iPod connectivity is brilliant. Being able to operate the iPod from the steering wheel and have it charge at the same time is quality. The lights are great on country lanes at night and the ride is pretty smooth too. The car holds the road brilliantly . Not quite as sharp on the handling as a Mini, but considering it is bigger and higher up, I think it does pretty well. The space under the cover in the boot is great for hiding a laptop!Slightly less headroom than some would want (I'm 5ft!). But if you want something bigger - buy a Qashqai! CRACKING car. Practical, safe, head turning and FUN! For the brave, not the beige.

Jayne Yeoman, Kent, February 22nd 2011