A big part of our site is helping you find the best deals available in your area. To help with this we've taken a guess at your location:
Want to see offers elsewhere?
Share your location via the options below..
Location Not found: Please try againOR
public Your Location: E. MIDLANDS 1 [ Change ]
redo Refine your search:
UK Franchised Dealerships
Over 60,000 Offers
Top Car Leasing Special Offers
Wanting to get a great deal on contract hire? Check out this selection of our top deals in your area of E. MIDLANDS 1 [ Change ].
Click here to see our full range of personal and business contract hire special offers.
Does a car leasing agreement include maintenance?
Does a car leasing agreement include maintenance? Most car leasing agreements do not include maintenance however some do and may offer a maintenance package. Our Maintenance Guide
In Stock Car Leasing Special Offers
Need to get a car on contract hire quickly? Here's a selection of our best in-stock leasing deals in your area of E. MIDLANDS 1 [ Change ]. Click here to see more available in-stock special offers.
Advertise with us?
Advertise with us? Main franchised dealership based in the UK? if you would like to see your leasing deals being advertised here then we would love to hear from you. Advertise With Us
Car Leasing FAQs
- How does car leasing work?
- Car leasing allows you to finance a new car without having to buy it outright. Car leasing is effectively a long-term rental. You pay an Initial Payment, typically three months' lease, followed by monthly payments for the lease term—usually three years. When the lease ends, you return the car.
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- When you lease a car, you'll have the advantage of choosing the latest model every 2-4 years. Typical lease payments are lower than bank-loan repayments. You pay a fixed monthly cost and benefit from a manufacturer's warranty. However, you won't own the vehicle when the lease ends.
- Leasing vs PCP which should I choose?
- Car leasing gets you a brand-new car every 2–4 years. You won't own the vehicle: your lease is a long-term rental agreement. When the lease ends, the car is returned. PCP is similar, but at the end of the rental period you have the option to buy the car.
- How much is it to lease a car?
- When you lease a car, you'll be charged a fixed monthly rate based on the vehicle's value. You'll also pay an Initial Payment (usually 3x your monthly payment, but it can be more). On a three-year lease, total cost equals Initial Payment plus 35x your monthly payment.
- What are the pros and cons of leasing?
- Popular advantages of car leasing include fixed monthly payments, the ability to upgrade to the latest model every 2–4 years and manufacturer's warranty cover. However, you won't own the vehicle. You're responsible for repairs outside of reasonable wear and tear, and you must stick to an annual mileage limit.
- What should I know when leasing a car?
- When leasing a car, you should be aware that you can replace your vehicle with a new model every 2–4 years. Several lease types exist: the most common are Personal Contract Hire and Business Contract Hire. Cars are returned at the end of the agreement. Mileage limits apply.
- What is Personal Contract Hire (PCH)?
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is car leasing for personal use. PCH is a type of car finance, which allows you to lease a brand-new vehicle for between 2–4 years. PCH prices are always displayed inclusive of VAT. You'll pay an Initial Payment followed by monthly payments.
- What is Hire Purchase (HP)?
- Hire Purchase (HP) is a method of car finance that allows you to buy a new vehicle in instalments. Monthly payments are typically more expensive than other finance options. However, once you've completed the payment schedule and paid a final Option to Purchase fee, the vehicle is yours.