Under the current Covid-19 lockdown measures, leasing finance companies are offering support and advice in relation to the various aspects of your lease agreement. Reach out to your relevant provider, the sooner you do this the better informed you are of your options. Many finance companies have available on their website a frequently asked questions and answers section and these will vary from provider to provider. We have highlighted some of the topics below which customers are seeking advice on:-
- Payment holidays or Deferred payments?
- How will a payment holiday impact my credit?
- How do I return my vehicle if the contract ends during lockdown?
- How do I insure my vehicle if the contract ends during lockdown?
- How do a service or MOT my lease vehicle during lockdown?
- Do I renew my Annual Road Fund Licence, during lockdown?
- I am due delivery of my new lease vehicle, how will this be impacted?
The What Car? Leasing team have compiled a list of the finance companies for leasing agreements, click, email or telephone your provider to ask further details.
To help further support our What Car Leasing customers, we have also provided a list of services to help with advice on your current personal circumstances.
Money Advice Service
For free and accessible advice and information
Website Link: www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
There any many forms of contact available including Web chat, Whatsapp and telephone.
For advice and information including debt, staying home and help is available.
Website Link: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Available to those living in England, Wales or Scotland for debt advice and information.
Website Link: www.nationaldebtline.org
Contact includes online tools, webchat and email.