Multijet Active 5dr

The drive good, handling intuitive. cornering good. Wing mirrors are huge, right hand side one easy to locate with eyes quickly. The seat is comfortable and supportive, driving position good. I feel high up. Car very spacious. Seatbelt position good. Heating and ventilation good. No 4 fan setting very powerful swirls any condensation off the windscreen very quickly. Road view to the front and side excellent. Big down analogue speedo. I do not like the door handles and find the tailgate particularly difficult to open. I am quite tall and the very poor grab handle for closing only just reachable. I have yet to manage to close the rear side doors in less than three attempts and I do not like having to release the catch to close the rear doors. The instruction book is confusing. Mirrors are under R for Rear view. The diagrams are rather difficult to place within the car. Objects are labelled from A in each diagram even when there are two on the page. Rear windscreen wipers switch is ring far too small needing fine pincer grip. Wing mirrors control too far away. Side Rear visibility is poor, the angle of the rear windows and small far side rear windows are not helpful. I had to rely on the rear view mirror to come out of a low angle junction. I shall miss having a built-in removable chargeable torch. One electronic key is stingy in the extreme and the key ring is very poor. The key is difficult to operated without looking as there is no feel on the key.

Helen Baker, Gloucestershire, November 11th 2013

Multijet Active 5dr [Start Stop]

Helen Baker, Gloucestershire, November 11th 2013

Multijet 95 Trekking 5dr

I have had this car now for 3 months and covered roughly 2000 miles and crossed fingers has been good (having read other readers comments), OK so it's not built as well as my last car (Volvo C30) but it has actually got a boot, huge in fact (comparatively). Having owned an Alfa and driven a few Fiats in the past I know that they are built to a price and are functional, accept that and you will be happy. Handling - OK actually, yes the body rolls but still good and if provoked just drifts, but don't expect miracles. Economy - The engine has loosened up a bit now and 49mpg is about the average at present Performance - When brand new I thought what have I done this is gutless, but now it is actually not bad and the Trekking version has the 95bhp engine so the power to weight ratio is similar (ish) to my 1.6D Volvo. The trick if you want it to shift is change up between 25000 and 3000rpm below that is good for economy but slooowwww. Boot Space - Brilliant it is large and square and the seats come out completely - Dogs love getting in as well. Ride and Comfort - Actually very good and noise levels low (OK not Volvo low) Down sides - Media system although 'comprehensive' as my iPod connects no problem and the bluetooth works, but the sound quality is strictly average. Have already been under the car to 'put right' some cheap tin bits (previous Fiat and Alfa experience). Overall - This car is what it says on the tin... a van with windows and very practical wit it.

Stephen Kellett, WIltshire, June 9th 2012

Multijet Dynamic 5dr

The review I wrote before showed that this Qubo was a dream, how wrong was I. I picked the Qubo up and it basically fell to pieces and it's not nice to drive so I've gotten rid of it. It really is awful and I may have lost money in the week ownership but I don't care as long as I don't see it again. DON'T BUY ONE, buy something better.

martin kirk, manchester, February 20th 2009