EcoBoost Style 5dr

I have had my tourneo connect for a month now it is used for a part time valeting business my wife and I run I went for petrol because I don't do a lot of miles about 3000 a year.compared to the citroen berlingo I had its in a different league. refinement is far better than the two stars given by what car we also have a fiesta 1.0 ecoboost but the tourneo is better isolated from engine noise due probably to the bigger bulkhead and road noise on the motorway is quieter than the fiesta.when loaded with our valeting equipment it copes easily and does not struggle the engine was very tight when I first picked it up but now with some miles on the clock it is much looser and revs much more freely.fuel economy at the moment is about 36mpg im happy with that because mainly its used for short runs but have seen 40mpg average on a motorway run.equipment level on the zetec is all you really need.so far im happy with my purchase it was bought for a purpose but the space flexibility and good to drive aspects are better than expected.i have fitted some alloy wheels to make it look a bit less van like.

russell walker, herts, June 2nd 2014