Honda Legend Saloon Owner reviews

V6 4dr Auto

For effortless cruising, reliability and comfort this car is exceptional, only let down by fuel economy. On the road Very comfortable and well manered, plenty of power from the 3.5 V6 but does not handle that well though. Ownership Balmer Lawn Honda in Dibden Purlieu are excellent, servicing very reasonable, for the class of vehicle standard service under Β£200. Only problems I have had have been ceased rear calipers due to incorrect pads fitted previous to purchase (Fixed myself at no cost) Worn rear anti roll bar bushes Β£14 from Honda, easily fitted by myself and nearside front upper ball joint, independantly sourced and fitted for Β£250. Apart from normal tyres and exhaust that`s it in 18 months and 20,000 miles. Bearing in mind this car has now done 120,000 miles In the cabin Very similar layout to the Mercedes E Class, Very comfortable and high quality materials used. All controls are easy to use and accessable apart from powered seat adjustments, awkward even with my small hands. Overall This is a very solidly built and under rated car, it will be sorely missed when it goes.

0liver Lane, Hampshire, February 15th 2009

V6 4dr Auto

I owned a 1999 facelift Honda Legend for around 6 months in 2005. During this period it was the most comfortable car that I have ever owned. Its reliability was without fault. However, the economy was abysmal and I struggled to get 20mpg out of the car and as I drive approaching 20,000 miles per annum. This hurt: were it not for this I would have kept the car a lot longer. If your mileage is low and you want a reliable luxury saloon with a low purchace price, look no further.

Darren Jones, Cheshire, March 30th 2008