2013 Citroen C4 Picasso reader preview
* First chance to see new Citroen C4 Picasso * Promises even more practicality and style * All-new compact MPV on sale late summer...
The ink isnt yet dry on the first pictures of the 2013 Citroen C4 Picasso, but weve already managed to get our hands on one of the all-new compact MPVs and were giving you the opportunity to see it first.
Citroen reckons this C4 Picasso is even more practical than the outgoing model. Boot space is a class-leading 537 litres with the seats in place, while passengers get more room, too.
There are plenty of cubbyholes and hidden storage compartments, as well as some high-tech infotainment kit, including two touch-screen displays.
The new C4 Picasso is smaller than its predecessor, so the extra cabin space is created thanks to some clever design work, including three individually sliding rear seats.
Is this the car to transport you and your family in comfort? Is it a people carrier with the looks to satisfy your desire for style? Heres your chance to find out. The car wont be launched until the summer, but we want your opinion on the new C4 Picasso now.
If youre free on the afternoon/early evening of Thursday, April 11 to attend an exclusive preview of the car at What Car?s HQ in Teddington, Middlesex, get in touch now with the following information:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• Your occupation
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• A compelling reason why youre interested in previewing the new Citroen C4 Picasso
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, whatcar.com, word of mouth or elsewhere)
Apply for your place by sending the above to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Citroen C4 Picasso Reader Test Team)