2013 Citroen DS3 Cabrio preview
* Private viewing of DS3 cabriolet * Rival to Fiat 500 and Mini open-tops * On sale in the spring...
More than 10,000 Britons bought the funky Citroen DS3 supermini in the first half of 2012, and now the manufacturer hopes to tempt al fresco lovers with a new convertible version for 2013.
With the DS3 Cabrio, Citroen has its sights set on Fiat 500 and Mini open-top buyers, and it hopes to entice them with even more personalisation options, eye-catching kerb appeal, and an emphasis on fun and practicality.
The DS3 Cabrios boot is the biggest in class, and unlike many other convertibles, the roof can be operated at up to 74mph in 16 seconds removing the risk of an unexpected soaking on the motorway.
If you're an open-top fan and think the DS3 Cabrio could be the car for you, then why not apply to join our exclusive preview at What Car?'s Teddington HQ on Tuesday, February 5.
Apply for your place by contacting us with the following details:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• What you do for a living
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• Why youre interested in previewing the new Citroen DS3 Cabrio
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject= Citroen DS3 Cabrio preview)
Browse previous reader preview videos
What Car? readers deliver their verdict on the latest cars heading to the showroom.