The new Kia Soul doesn't arrive in showrooms until the spring, but we're offering you the chance to see it ahead of anyone else at Kia UK's new HQ.
The new Soul is based on the same chassis as the Kia Ceed, promising improved refinement and driving dynamics over the current car.
Are you looking to buy a small family car in 2014 but want something that stands out of the crowd? Do you own a current Soul and want to see what the new model has to offer?
If you're free on the afternoon of January 17, 2014 to join us in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, and want to be in with a chance of seeing the new Soul, get in touch now with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you're keen to view the new Kia Soul
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
- Send the above to email@example.com now to secure your place.