Confused by company car tax? Cant decide whether to take your companys cash offer instead of a car? Then get in touch.
Were offering a special email advice service on company cars between April 16 and 18.
Email email@example.com by 10am on Monday, April 16 and an expert from the What Car? team will reply, to help solve your company car problems. Selected queries may be included in a future What Car? publication.
Please note: we will only be able to help answer your query if you have supplied all of the following information:
• Full details of the car in question, if relevant
• Your car allowance from your employer, and the cash alternative
• Your personal tax rate 20% or 40%
• A good-quality head-and-shoulders photo of yourself
• Your permission to photograph you to illustrate your story, if necessary. (For photoshoots we will liaise with you to find a time that suits both you and our photographer).