Exclusive 2014 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso preview
* First chance to see Citroen’s new seven-seater * Grand C4 Picasso gets bigger boot and more space * On sale January 2014, priced from £20,000...
As Citroen prepares to launch its new Grand C4 Picasso, What Car? is inviting you to be the first to see it.
If you’re in the market for a new seven-seat MPV, and are free on Friday, September 20, 2013 to join the What Car? Reader Test Team in Middlesex, we want to hear from you.
Citroen’s new C4 Picasso got rave reviews from the What Car? Reader Test Team back in April 2013. ‘Smashing looks’, ‘value for money’ and ‘spacious’ were just a few.
The bigger Grand C4 Picasso has the same styling cues, interior and chassis as its little brother, but a longer wheelbase – longer even than the current Grand – means more legroom for passengers in the second and third rows, and a bigger boot.
A standard panoramic windscreen and optional glass roof also promise to make this one of the lightest, most airy family cars on the market. Will it be enough to tempt you?
To apply, please include the following information and email it to email@example.com to secure your place.
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- Why you want to see the new Citroen Grand C4 Picasso
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)