Exclusive preview of a secret new Land Rover
* See a new model from Land Rover before anyone else * Private preview in Oxfordshire * Join us on Tuesday, August 19...
Land Rover is adding a new model to its line-up and you could you be among the first to see it at an exclusive event hosted by What Car? in Oxfordshire on Tuesday, August 19.
We can't reveal what the new model is until the preview, but rest assured that you won't be disappointed.
If you're a fan of all things Land Rover or interested in seeing how the brand plans to expand its range, and free to join us in Oxfordshire on August 19, apply now with the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you’re interested in viewing the new Land Rover
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to email@example.com as soon as possible to secure your place.
Best plug-in hybrid cars 2021
Plug-in hybrids can reduce fuel consumption to an absolute minimum, but which models are the best all-rounders and which should you avoid?
Honda Jazz long-term test review
The latest Honda Jazz impressed us with its practicality and efficiency in a group test – now our deputy editor is finding out what it's like to drive one every day