Infiniti FX30d diesel from 45,150
* Infiniti's first-ever diesel * See the full details * Available to order now...
The Infiniti FX30d, the brand's first-ever diesel-powered vehicle, will cost from 45,150 just 200 more than the petrol version.
It is available to order now, with deliveries starting from July. Prices for another diesel, the EX30d, will follow within the next month.
The Infiniti FX30d is powered by a 235bhp 3.0-litre diesel engine paired with a seven-speed adaptive-shift automatic gearbox, which can blast the sporty 4x4 from 0-62mph in 8.3 seconds.
Despite the impressive performance figures, the FX30d is comparatively efficient, with an average of 31.4mpg and CO2 emissions of 238g/km.
The FX30d comes in four trims: GT, GT Premium, S and S Premium.
GT trim includes:
• paddle-shift seven-speed automatic gearbox
• leather upholstery, with heated and cooled front seats
• bi-Xenon cornering headlights
• rear view camera and parking sensors
• 20-inch alloy wheels
• Scratch Shield self-healing paint
S trim includes:
• adaptive shock absorbers
• rear active steering to improve stability and agility
• 21-inch alloy wheels
• dark chrome exterior air vent and sill strip
• smoked-glass headlamps
GT Premium and S Premium trim
GT- and S Premium trim both include intelligent cruise control, intelligent brake assist, and forward collision warning.
Premium versions also get around-view monitor, which places cameras at the front, rear, and sides of the vehicle, and a 30GB hard disk satellite-navigation system.
Prices for the full range of 2010 FX models are as follows
FX37 GT Premium
FX30d GT Premium
FX37 S Premium
FX30d S Premium
FX50 S Premium