Mazda MX-5 exclusive preview
* See the new MX-5 before anyone else * Private preview in Banbury * Join us on Thursday, October 9...
The fourth-generation Mazda MX-5 will arrive in the UK in summer 2015.
If you want to see it before then, you can see it at an exclusive What Car? preview in Banbury on Thursday, October 9.
You'll be among the first members of the public in the UK to see the new two-seater sports car, and we'll be asking you to get up close to the static vehicle and give your view of it, inside and out.
We'll video your comments for footage online at whatcar.com and interview you for the feature in the magazine.
If you're interested in seeing the all-new Mazda MX-5 and you're available to join the What Car? Reader Test Team at the event in Banbury next Thursday, October 9, from 3-5.30pm, get in touch now.
To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- Why you want to see the all-new Mazda MX-5
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Best hybrid cars 2023
Everyone from Toyota to Porsche sells hybrids these days, but which models are best and which should you avoid? Here's our list of the top 10 hybrid cars
Used Mazda MX-5 long-term test
The Mazda MX-5 is a firm favourite with those who want fun in the sun, but what’s a used one like as your only car? We have four months to find out