New Suzuki Swift limited-edition
* Suzuki Swift SZ-L * Limited edition model * Lots of kit for 10,250...
The Suzuki Swift is now even better value, thanks to a new limited-edition model.
The Suzuki Swift SZ-L gets loads of standard equipment, yet costs little more than 10,000.
Based on the 1.3 GL five-door model, the Swift SZ-L gets a range of additional cosmetic upgrades. These are:
• Pearlescent or metallic paint;
• 15-inch alloy wheels;
• Side protection mouldings;
• Chrome trim for the front grille, door handles and tailgate;
• Chrome instrument surrounds;
• Aluminium-effect interior trim;
• Interior carpet mats.
Air-conditioning is also added, along with electrically retractable, heated door mirrors. Four colours white, black, red and silver are available.
The Suzuki Swift SZ-L is on sale now at 10,250, a 1150 premium over the 1.3 GL model it's based on. Just 500 cars will be available in the UK.