Want zero road tax, no congestion charge and a jam-free journey to work? Then buy the latest Mercedes-Benz a folding pushbike.
The new 'commuting' bike is easy to take on the train and to store at work thanks to its two fold-down modes and a shuttle position that allows it to be wheeled around when it's packed away.
At £1099, the price is befitting of its luxury badge, too, but it does include an adjustable gel saddle, Continental tyres and a Shimano sequential-shift eight-speed Derailleur gear system.
Buyers can order it in either silver or white.
Other 'luxury' accessories
Is there a large wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket? Then why not consider these other prestige accessories
• Ferrari FXX Racers exclusive pedal go-kart: £1405
• Bugatti 'Prestige Edition' fragrance: £2400
• Audi manicure set: £118
• Bentley 1:12 sterling silver Blower model: £29,782
• Jaguar heritage jacket: £120
• Maserati childs sweatshirt: £76
• Porsche 911 baby's romper suit: £37
• Lamborghini bodywarmer: £230