dCi Privilege 5dr [175]

"gr8 compact car that is HUGE and can store anything you want in there. I think it is FABULOS!!!!"

A R, Wilkshire, December 7th 2008

dCi Privilege 5dr

I took a short road test in the manual version Koleos and carefully considered Tiguan, Xtrail CRV & F/L 2 before ordering the auto Koleos. I had reservations as my previous car,my 7th Laguna, was the 3.0L 24 valve and I thought thatI would be disappointed in the ride quality and my first diesel car as well. Not so, it is smooth and quiet at anything over 30 mph with just a little of the typical diesel noise through the gears. It is let down a little by the hard seats which I expect should soften in time, absence of electric front seats and a little more legroom would have been nice. Also there is a potential minor problem on the base of the front seats which I expect the dealer to rectify An excellent car and excellent value for money.

Trevor Mason, West Midlands, September 16th 2008

dCi Privilege 5dr

Seriously considering buying Koleos 4X4 disel Auto. I could only test drive the mannual as auto was not available. I gather the Nissan X trail has the same engine and auto gearbox, that Koleos is going to inherit, so I test drove the X Trail Auto. Felt a bit lack of power, but was told that the Nissan XTrail is heavy,but the same auto.gearbox will be speedier in the Koleos. Will wait to rest drive the Koleos Auto. In all other aspects I liked the car, but for a car of this character, the front seat options are not exciting, because there is no electric seats and no memory functions on the front seats although heated option is available. No passenger side seat height adjustment - another dissappointment. In all other aspects I liked the car. Most of the other companies are adding a rear view camera, but no such options here although the SAT NAV comes as standard at the top of the range. Overall GOOD.

Venkatesha Murthy, Cambs, September 15th 2008