Range Rover Evoque: the story so far - Posh gets job at Land Rover
The new Range Rover 'coupe' was unveiled at Kensington Palace on July 1, where it was also announced that Mrs Beckham will work on designs for a special edition of the Evoque.
She described the new Range Rover as 'absolutely stunning' and that the opportunity to collaborate on the design was 'an incredible opportunity'.
The smaller, sleeker Range Rover Evoque was unveiled by TV presenter George Lamb at a star-studded launch attended by 300 guests including model Erin O'Connor and presenter Gabby Logan, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and Zara Phillips.
Land Rover and Range Rover design director Gerry McGovern said of Victoria Beckham: 'She knows a lot about fashion and a lot about trends, a lot about luxury products.
'I believe this appointment adds a new dimension to my design team as we continue to design products to appeal to a wider audience.'
- The drive
- Prices and specs
- Hot-weather testing: can the car cope?
- Hot-weather testing: off-road
- Evoque winter testing video
- Range Rover Evoque at the LA motor show
- Comparing LRX concept car with Evoque
- Readers rate Range Rover Evoque
- Evoque at the Paris motor show
- Evoque uncovered: Concept to production
- Evoque uncovered: New era
- Evoque uncovered: Land Rover pedigree
- Meridian sound system for Evoque
- Posh gets job at Land Rover
- LRX concept car at Detroit motor show 08
- Evoque: 21 things you didn't know