Skoda Octavia News
Aug 22, 2014
The Lexus IS300h shows its practical side, it's time to turn the heating on in the Skoda Octavia and the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV shows off its electric pulling power
Aug 21, 2014
The most frugal version of the Skoda Octavia Estate could also be the best, thanks to a slight power hike over the standard 1.6 TDI and the addition of a six-speed manual. We test the new SE Business trim.
Aug 15, 2014
The Lexus iS300h is creating some aches and pains, the Skoda Octavia has been hauling cameras and tripods, while the Mitsubishi Outlander hybrid isn't at home on the motorway
Aug 4, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Aug 1, 2014
- Huge discounts on estate cars
- Range of load-luggers, from good value small cars to plush executive expresses
- Save more than £8000 on some models
Aug 1, 2014
Jul 25, 2014
Today we consider the merits of air conditioning in the Outlander and express concern about a tasty-looking part of the Skoda Octavia's boot...
Jul 18, 2014
The years may be rolling on for Mark Pearson but our Skoda Octavia seems determined to take him back. Also, our Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV gets a whack and a Spanish arrival in the form of our new Seat Leon Cupra 280.
Jul 17, 2014
- Save more than £3000 on one of our favourite family haulers
- 1.2 TSI has a good balance of refinement, efficiency and power
- Cheaper and larger than the Golf on which it's based
Jul 14, 2014
The Scout is the toughest version of the Skoda Octavia Estate - offering four-wheel-drive ability, without the size and cost of a proper SUV.