Ask What Car? live Q&A
* Live Tuesday lunchtime Q&A * Ask us anything * What Car? team live...
What Car? will host its latest live lunchtime Q&A session on Tuesday, August 10, between 1-2pm.
Join us here on whatcar.com, where our experts will be on hand to answer any car buying questions you have.
Whether you're looking for advice on buying a new or used car, or have some other motoring-related issue that you'd like to try and resolve, our team of experts will be on hand to help out.
How will it work?
Simply log on from 1pm, submit your question and we'll get through as many as we can.
This week's experts
Answering your questions will be the following What Car? team members:
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Peter Lawton: whatcar.com deputy editor
• Jim Holder: What Car? magazine editor
• Matt Sanger: What Car? used car editor
• Ivan Aistrop: What Car? road tester
Depending on how many questions we get we might not be able to answer them all, and some issues might be too involved to clear up in the limited time we have available.
Set the date
Make sure you don't miss the opportunity to put your questions direct to the What Car? team by entering your e-mail address in the box on the right and you'll get a reminder sent direct to your inbox before the Q&A session starts.