What Car? Q&A replay
* Ask us anything (about cars) * and we'll try to answer * Hour-long session...
The What Car? lunchtime question and answer session is has now ended.
Don't worry if you missed the live action, though, you can scroll down and replay all of the questions and answers - or logon between 1pm-2pm next Tuesday for another live Q&A session.
The next live What Car? Q&A session will take place from 1pm-2pm, Tuesday, August 31.
Our team will be on hand to cover all subjects, whether it's a new car, used car or a problem with your current car. However, some questions might be too involved to sort out in a single lunchtime. We'll let you know what to do if so.
Answering your questions:
The What Car? team today were:
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Jim Holder: What Car? magazine editor
• Alex Newby: What Car? deputy editor
• Pete Tullin: What Car? road test editor
What Car? live Q&A 1-2pm, August 24Iain Reid:
whatcar.com producerJim Holder:
What Car? magazine editorAlex Newby:
What Car? deputy editorPete Tullin:
What Car? road test editor