Video: £5 million green machine
- We drive Honda's next green car
- FCX cost £5 million to develop
- Fuel-cell cars have zero CO2 emissions
Honda's FCX fuel-cell car cost £5million to build... and we've driven it.
Fuel-cell cars could well be the future of green motoring - they don't emit carbon dioxide, which contributes to global warming, only water.
To watch the video, click on the links below.
• Honda FCX video on Windows Media
• Honda FCX video on Real Player
To watch our videos through iTunes, click here. Alternatively, add the following link to your preferred podcast software: http://www.whatcar.com/rss/whatcarvideo.xml. If you don't have iTunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe