Ford's limited-edition Fiesta ST
- Better equipment, special styling
- On sale now
- Costs £15,000
- Power packs for Fiesta ST
- Ford Verve wins RAC Reader Award
- Rally champions produce Fiesta
- New Ford Fiesta revealed
- First image: five-door Fiesta
- What Car? TV podcast: March 18
- What Car? TV podcast: March 11
- Readers see new Ford Fiesta
- Is this the new Ford Ka?
- All the ST in China: Ford's hot Fiesta
- New Focus ST revealed
Ford has released details of a limited-edition Fiesta ST, called the ST500.
Styling extras include metallic black paint and silver graphics on the bonnet and doors.
In addition, the ST500 is fitted with red brake calipers and black 17-inch alloy wheels.
Inside, it gets carbonfibre-effect trim, an upgraded audio system and heated leather seats.
It will cost £15,000 - a £1225 supplement over the standard Fiesta ST.
• The entire Fiesta range is set to be replaced by an all-new model, which will go on sale late this September.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe