Green light for Mitsubishi 'i'
- 'i' on sale July 1
- City car costs £9000
- High spec for 660cc engined-car
- All-electric concept for Mitsubishi
- i approval for Mitsubishi
- Mitsubishi's 'i' on the future
- Video news: Mitsubishi first drives
- Star cars of 2007 (Part I)
- Detroit 2007: your guide to the show
- New Lancer and Evo 10 concept unveiled
- More grunt for Outlander
- Mitsubishi Outlander V6 on the cards
- More details: Peugeot and Citroen 4x4s
Mitsubishi has confirmed its cute city car, the 'i', will go on sale here in the summer.
Initially, just 300 cars will be available, each costing £8999. For that, you get a four-seater powered by a 660cc three-cylinder petrol engine with automatic gearbox.
Expect around 55mpg on the combined cycle and a top speed of 90mph. To counteract the high-list price, the 'i' will come with climate control, CD changer, four electric windows and electric mirrors.
We've already driven the 'i', so for our first impressions and more details on the car, click here.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe