Lambo Reventon flown in by helicopter
- Military helicopter used
- £600,000 car slung underneath
- Flown into conference attended by VIPs
- What Car? TV: Buying a used Ferrari
- Ferrari's approved used car scheme
- Ferrari waiting list up to three years
- Italian police bust fake Ferrari ring
- First drive: Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- Ferrari California: official pictures
- First drive: Lambo Gallardo LP560-4
- £5.4 million Ferrari
- Ferrari California – in blue!
- New Pagani Zonda: exclusivity guaranteed
- £147,330 for Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a £600,000 Lamborghini Reventon.
Lamborghini took the unusual decision to fly one of the supercars into a conference in Turin this week, using a helicopter supplied by the Italian Marines.
The conference was hosted by Lamborghini and was intended to explore the subject of speed.
Local, international and academic VIPs were invited, and we're guessing they were quite important, given the manner of the Reventon's arrival.
Just 20 of the supercars were built - and all have been sold.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe