Mazda launches CX-9 4x4 in New York
- Seven-seat 4x4 shown at New York Motor Show
- Car not destined for UK, says Mazda
- Five-seat CX-7 headed for UK in summer 2007
- What Car? Car of the Year 2006
- Mazda's fastest-ever saloon unveiled
- Car of the Year winners Part One
- Mazda RX-8 Evolves into special edition
- Sakata special editions for Mazda
- Mazda 3 MPS revealed
- Video news: Mazda CX-7 and Lexus GS450h
- Geneva Motor Show
- September date for Mazda pick-up
- Video news: Mazda Kabura
Mazda will unveil a seven-seater version of its new CX off-roader line at the New York Motor Show this month.
The CX-9 is bigger than the five-seater CX-7 first seen at the Detroit Motor Show at the beginning of the year, and will go on sale in the US early in 2007.
Buyers will have a choice of front- or four-wheel-drive with the car, which will be powered by a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine.
Although UK buyers will be able to buy the CX-7 from summer 2007, Mazda says the CX-9 definitely won't be appearing in our showrooms.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe