New top trim for Vauxhall Zafira
- New flagship Zafira Elite launched
- Prices start from £18,950
- Budget Expression car cut to £12,995
- London launch for Vectra replacement?
- Good news for British-built cars
- What Car? lifts lid on new Vauxhall
- Corsa comes with cleaner diesel
- Astra Twintop turns Black
- Vauxhall's bid to bin bangers
- Corsa SRi to launch in September
- What Car? video podcast: June 18
- Reader Test Team and new compact 4x4s
- Vauxhall launches new Agila
Vauxhall has revealed details of its new top-of-the-range Zafira Elite.
The Elite comes with full leather trim, climate control, cruise control, alloy wheels and a CD stereo with MP3 socket.
It goes on sale this month and costs from £18,950 - that's just over £1000 more expensive than Design cars, the previous top trim.
Buyers can choose from 138bhp 1.8-litre, 197bhp 2.2-litre and 197bhp turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol engines, or 117bhp or 148bhp 1.9-litre diesels.
In addition, Vauxhall has reduced prices on the entry-level Zafira Expression. Available with a 104bhp 1.6-litre engine, it costs from £12,995, down from £16,530.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe