Sakata special editions for Mazda
- Mazda 2 Sakata available for first time
- 3 and 6 special editions also on sale
- Sakatas up to £1200 less than standard models
- Mazda launches hybrid offensive
- Mazda details new performance cars
- MX-5 gets forgery-proof service records
- Mazda readies BMW X5 rival
- Secret family cars of 2006
- Secret coupes and cabriolets of 2006
- Secret hot hatches of 2006
- Detroit Motor Show
- Mazda's fastest-ever saloon unveiled
- Car of the Year winners Part One
- Mazda RX-8 Evolves into special edition
The Mazda 2 supermini is the latest model available as a Sakata special dition.
The Mazda 2 Sakata is based on the five-door 1.4 Antares model, and costs £8995 – £200 less than the Antares – but also comes with metallic paint, rear spoiler and alloy wheels.
The special edition is also available for the Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. The 3 Sakata hatchback comes with metallic paint, rear spoiler and air-conditioning and costs £11,745, £1200 less than a similarly specified S model.
The 6 Sakata is available with either a 1.8-litre petrol or a 2.0-litre diesel engine and costs £13,895 and £14,995 respectively.
Despite lower list prices, What Car? mystery shoppers believe that further discounts are still available on Sakata special editions. If you haggle, you could get a further 3% off the list price.
Sakata Special Editions
Mazda 2 1.4 Sakata £8995 Target Price £8730
Mazda 3 1.6 Sakata £11,745 Target Price £11,399
Mazda 6 1.8 Sakata £13,895 Target Price £13,484
Mazda 6 2.0 D Sakata £14,995 Target Price £14,550
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe