Insect removers reviewed - 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
For: Quick, effective and convenient
Against:Expensive compared with sprays
Little effort is needed to cut through the toughest baked on debris, thanks to the textured finish of these wipes. There’s no need to wait for chemicals to take effect, and cleaned paintwork buffs up well, too.
The cheapest of all the wipes we tested, but still expensive per use compared with sprays. One wipe will go a long way, though.
Ease of Use:
Straightforward and speedy to use. The wipes come in a resealable wallet that is convenient and doesn’t take up much space.
Safe to use on all finishes and can deal with a wide range of debris.
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect