Insect removers reviewed - 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
For: Cheap and effective
Against:Takes a few minutes to work
There are faster-acting products, but when value is added into the equation, the Bug Blitz spray is hard to beat. As long as the liquid is left to soak into baked-on residue for a few minutes, this bright pink spray is effective. It also polishes well with kitchen roll or a cloth.
The cheapest liquid product by a long way, the next cheapest was nearly twice the price, volume for volume.
Ease of Use:
Easy to use, however, it takes a while to act – and may need another application on thick residues.
Safe to use on a wide range of surfaces and debris.
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect