Insect removers reviewed - 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
For: Effective formula, good at cutting through many deposits
Against:Residue can be hard to shift
This product is a thicker, more polish-like, substance that’s very effective, but needs more work to clean up afterwards. The results are good, but this product works best as a pre-wash routine.
At £5 for 500mls, the similar Halfords product is cheaper.
Ease of Use:
The remover needs only a minute to work, and was effective at cutting through insect debris without excessive rubbing.
Safe to use on all surfaces and can tackle a wide range of surface contamination.
- Top 12 products rated
- 1. CarPlan Bug Blitz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 2. Car Plan Bug Blitz
- 3. Simoniz Bug and Tar Wipes
- 4. Simoniz Bug Shifter
- 5. Halfords Bug Shifter Pad
- 6. Turtlewax Platinum Series Tar, Tree S
- 7. Turtlewax Bug & Tar Remover
- 8. Triplewax Bug Shifter Pad
- 9. Halfords Bug & Tar Remover
- 10. Armorall Bug and Tar Wipes
- 11. Comma Glass Cleaner
- 12. Autoglym Active Insect