BMW 4 Series News
Sep 3, 2014
- Save nearly £2000 on the BMW M4 Convertible
- 431bhp output from it's 3.0-litre twin-turbo engine
- Plenty of standard kit means you won't need to add options
Jul 15, 2014
The 2014 BMW M4 has power and technology aplenty to help it take on the Mercedes C63 AMG in the battle to be top dog in the sports coupe sector.
Jul 14, 2014
- £2000 savings on brand new coupe SUV
- Powerful range of efficient diesel engines
- Range-topping M Sport has lots of equipment
Jul 6, 2014
The best open-top cars have quality interiors, great refinement with the roof up or down and good driving manners. The new BMW 4 Series convertible takes on one of our favourites: the Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet.
Jun 26, 2014
The 435i Convertible is the full-on turbo petrol version of BMW's four-seat drop-top and we've driven it in the UK. 'Range-topping' doesn't always mean 'best', though
Jun 23, 2014
BMW is entering the four-door coupe sector with its new 4 Series Gran Coupe. It's designed to tempt buyers away from the rival Audi A5 Sportback.
May 23, 2014
The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe is meant to be a more stylish alternative to the 3 Series, and more practical than the two-door 4 Series. Does it have a place or is it a niche too far?
Apr 16, 2014
- Range-topping 4 Series coupe driven in UK
- Four-wheel drive and 0-62mph in 4.7 seconds
- On sale now, priced from £44,540
Apr 4, 2014
- Folding hard-top BMW 4 Series tested
- On sale now, priced from £36,675
- Watch our video review of the 420d Convertible
Apr 3, 2014
- First pictures and details of M4 Convertible
- Drop-top gets 425bhp; 0-62mph in 4.4 seconds
- On sale September 6, priced from £60,730