BMW X3 News
Nov 25, 2014
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs
Nov 22, 2014
Mid-life updates have made the BMW X3 an even more compelling large SUV, but the plug-in hybrid Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV offers similar space and much lower CO2 emissions. The Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60 will also prove tough to beat.
Sep 24, 2014
- Used second-generation X3 from before the latest face-lift
- What to watch out for
- What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Sep 2, 2014
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport gets seven seats, so faces a different set of rivals from its Freelander predecessor. Here is what it needs to beat.
Aug 15, 2014
Face-lifted BMW X3 gets subtle styling tweaks, more kit and a new and more efficient 2.0-litre diesel engine. We try it in the UK for the first time.
Jul 28, 2014
- Save more than £2000 on BMW's accomplished SUV
- Great to drive and comfortable on long journeys
- Efficient and powerful 20d engine is effortless to use
Jul 14, 2014
- £2000 savings on brand new coupe SUV
- Powerful range of efficient diesel engines
- Range-topping M Sport has lots of equipment
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
May 27, 2014
For many people, the large SUV is the complete family car. Our favourites are well equipped and good to drive, with sensible running costs and decent fuel efficiency