Mercedes-Benz C-Class News
Sep 10, 2014
- Used version of the outgoing Mercedes C-Class Estate
- Real-world examples
- From What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Sep 8, 2014
We drive the new estate version of latest Mercedes C-Class, which is on sale now, with prices starting at £28,055.
Aug 29, 2014
Diesels are often a little more expensive to buy than their petrol equivalents. We've found a load of deals that will make them that bit cheaper.
Jul 18, 2014
- Huge discounts on Mercedes in this week's deals
- Audi A6 saloon also heavily reduced
- See more in our weekly round-up
Jul 16, 2014
- First details of Mercedes C-Class plug-in hybrid
- Set to be launched in 2015
- Will be offered in saloon form only
Jul 11, 2014
The Mercedes C200 Bluetec is the cheapest way into a diesel C-Class, but is it a match for rivals such as the Audi A3 Saloon and BMW 3 Series?
Jul 2, 2014
- Nearly £4000 off brand new model
- Sport version is our best buy
- Group B tax band and over 65mpg
Jun 27, 2014
- £798 discount already available on new Citroen C1
- City car only just available to order
- More discounts in this week's deals
Jun 20, 2014
- Starts at £28,055 for C200 petrol
- Three engines at launch
- Set to arrive in the UK in September
Jun 16, 2014
We try the new Mercedes C-Class in the UK for the first time. Can it trouble the best executive saloons, including the BMW 3 Series?