Nissan Qashqai Crossover News
Feb 20, 2015
Company is currently assessing levels of customer demand
Jan 21, 2015
The Nissan Qashqai won our prestigious Car of the Year Award in 2014. We've been running one for a year to find out how it stands up to daily life.
Dec 28, 2014
Nissan Qashqai takes top spot in our round-up of the most searched for new car reviews in 2014
Dec 25, 2014
We round up the highs and the lows of 2014, as rated by our team of road testers
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Oct 30, 2014
The Skoda Yeti Monte Carlo has a stylish look and extra equipment to add to the Yeti's already proven talents, but at £24,390 can it justify the extra price over the standard car?
Oct 29, 2014
- What Car?'s 2014 Car of the Year
- More than £2000 off the top trim level
- Includes sat-nav and lane-departure warning
Sep 27, 2014
- Hot version of popular SUV
- Priced from around £30,000
- Even more powerful Nismo RS model is likely to follow
Sep 17, 2014
Our cars: the Hyundai i10 excels in the car park, the Mazda 3 exacerbates in car park and the Nissan Qashqai is reunited with its long-term handler