Nissan Qashqai Crossover News
Dec 28, 2014
Nissan Qashqai takes top spot in our round-up of the most searched for new car reviews in 2014
Dec 25, 2014
We round up the highs and the lows of 2014, as rated by our team of road testers
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Oct 30, 2014
The Skoda Yeti Monte Carlo has a stylish look and extra equipment to add to the Yeti's already proven talents, but at £24,390 can it justify the extra price over the standard car?
Oct 29, 2014
- What Car?'s 2014 Car of the Year
- More than £2000 off the top trim level
- Includes sat-nav and lane-departure warning
Sep 27, 2014
- Hot version of popular SUV
- Priced from around £30,000
- Even more powerful Nismo RS model is likely to follow
Sep 17, 2014
Our cars: the Hyundai i10 excels in the car park, the Mazda 3 exacerbates in car park and the Nissan Qashqai is reunited with its long-term handler
Sep 10, 2014
The Hyundai i10 has possible gearbox issues, the Mazda 3 has tyre issues, and the Nissan Qashqai has been on the summer festival circuit
Sep 3, 2014
The Hyundai i10 aims to live up to its high acclaim, the Mazda 3 returns from its jaunt to the West Country and the Nissan Qashqai has been fuelling anger in its current user.