Peugeot 308 Hatchback News
Oct 27, 2015
We try hottest version of Peugeot’s 308 family hatch for the first time on UK roads. Can the new Ford Focus ST and VW Golf GTI rival justify its £28k asking price?
Mar 23, 2015
Save more than £4900 on a Peugeot 308 1.2 THP 130 GT Line
Mar 20, 2015
Sporting GT Line trim adds more pizzazz to the 308, but the extra cost is hard to justify
Feb 9, 2015
Want a fuel-efficient car but don't like diesel power? We set out to find the most efficient petrol cars our True MPG experts have tested.
Jan 17, 2015
Save more than £4000 on the Peugeot 308 1.6 BlueHDi 120 Active hatchback
Oct 17, 2014
The Peugeot 308 seems to offer a cheaper alternative to an Audi A3 Sportback or VW Golf, with sleek looks and outstanding efficicency. We test the new 91.1mpg 1.6 BlueHDi diesel in the UK.
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 12, 2014
- Peugeot 308 available with massive discount
- Good savings on other cars
- Read more in our weekly list
Sep 8, 2014
- Choice of turbocharged petrol or diesel engines
- Lowered suspension and new 18-inch wheels
- Deliveries start January 2015
Aug 30, 2014
The family car class is packed full of talented models. Seat's Leon is one of the best - can Peugeot's 308 rival it for space, practicality and low running costs? We put them to the test.