Peugeot 308 SW News
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 20, 2014
- Practical load-lugger
- Cheaper than rivals
- Save more than £2500
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Oct 8, 2014
Sep 19, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Sep 15, 2014
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 8, 2014
- Choice of turbocharged petrol or diesel engines
- Lowered suspension and new 18-inch wheels
- Deliveries start January 2015
Aug 13, 2014
The Peugeot 308 SW estate comes with a wide variety of engines, great equipment levels and one of the biggest claimed boot capacities in the class. We drive the new 85g/km diesel in the UK.
Aug 11, 2014
- The most economical seven-seat cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
- Mix of hybrid and diesel; estate, SUV and MPVs