Peugeot 308 SW News
Nov 6, 2014
There's a positive to the Peugeot's lack of rear legroom, the Leon Cupra proves far from inconspicuous in airport car parks and the price of the Golf's winter tyres are in.
Nov 5, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 20, 2014
- Practical load-lugger
- Cheaper than rivals
- Save more than £2500
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Oct 8, 2014
Sep 15, 2014
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 8, 2014
- Choice of turbocharged petrol or diesel engines
- Lowered suspension and new 18-inch wheels
- Deliveries start January 2015
Aug 13, 2014
The Peugeot 308 SW estate comes with a wide variety of engines, great equipment levels and one of the biggest claimed boot capacities in the class. We drive the new 85g/km diesel in the UK.