Peugeot 308 News
Nov 3, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 20, 2014
- Practical load-lugger
- Cheaper than rivals
- Save more than £2500
Oct 17, 2014
The Peugeot 308 seems to offer a cheaper alternative to an Audi A3 Sportback or VW Golf, with sleek looks and outstanding efficicency. We test the new 91.1mpg 1.6 BlueHDi diesel in the UK.
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Oct 8, 2014
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 12, 2014
- Peugeot 308 available with massive discount
- Good savings on other cars
- Read more in our weekly list
Sep 8, 2014
- Choice of turbocharged petrol or diesel engines
- Lowered suspension and new 18-inch wheels
- Deliveries start January 2015