Porsche 911 News
Nov 29, 2014
We're looking for a sports car that manages to be both cost-effective and thrilling. Is the BMW i8 or Porsche 911 the best blend of both?
Nov 14, 2014
The new Porsche 911 GTS aims to offer a happy medium between the track-biased 911 GT3 and the slick, road-oriented Carrera S, although it is a lot more expensive
Oct 8, 2014
- Porsche shows new 911 GTS models
- Faster but no more thirsty than the standard Carrera S
- On sale now from £91,000
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 23, 2014
The GT-R made its reputation as a giant-slayer as a £60k sports car that could embarrass rivals costing twice as much. We drive the new £125k Nismo version find out if it's worth it.
Sep 8, 2014
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Aug 12, 2014
A wider rear track and lashings of retro-inspired styling sets the 911 '50 Years Edition' apart from the standard Carrera S; we drive it in the UK
Jun 4, 2014
- Open-top with innovative folding roof driven in the UK
- Four-wheel drive, with 3.4- or 3.8-litre engine
- On sale now, priced from £86,281
Jun 4, 2014
The Porsche 911 is an outstanding sports car. In fact, it has long been our favourite of the top-end options, but the 911 Turbo S Cabriolet costs £150,857 - £68k more than the 911 Carrera Cabriolet. Is it worth it?
Apr 20, 2014
- F-type Coupe V6 S vs 911 Carrera PDK
- We test Jag's new sports car against its biggest rival
- Is the 911's reign finally at an end?