Renault Captur News
Dec 2, 2014
- Practical and well-equipped SUV
- Save more than £2300
- Class-leading fuel economy
Dec 1, 2014
- The most fuel-efficient SUVs...
- ...as assessed by our fuel testers
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Oct 17, 2014
- Thousands off models from BMW, Hyundai, Nissan and Renault
- Plus £6000 off the Volkswagen Touran
- Check out all the deals in our weekly round-up
Oct 11, 2014
These SUVs need to offer value for money and an easy driving style if they’re to appeal to families.
Oct 1, 2014
- New design will use Nissan Qashqai platform
- Renault Captur will influence styling
- Geneva motor show 2015 launch
Aug 1, 2014
We've come to the end of a year living with the Renault Captur. The little SUV proved a worthy alternative to many a small hatchback.
Jun 27, 2014
- £798 discount already available on new Citroen C1
- City car only just available to order
- More discounts in this week's deals
Jun 26, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Skoda Octavia’s wheels are a doddle to clean, and the Seat Leon SC is making some unusual noises.
Jun 20, 2014
The Skoda Octavia proves the perfect companion on a Belgian trip, while the Santa Fe's time with us is at an end and the Captur reminds us of its talents
Jun 6, 2014
It's SUVs all the way on the What Car? fleet today. We introduce the greenest SUV on the market to our fleet, the Renault Captur stretches its legs and the back row of seats is utilised in our Hyundai Santa Fe