Renault Captur Crossover News
Dec 2, 2014
- Practical and well-equipped SUV
- Save more than £2300
- Class-leading fuel economy
Oct 11, 2014
These SUVs need to offer value for money and an easy driving style if they’re to appeal to families.
Oct 1, 2014
- New design will use Nissan Qashqai platform
- Renault Captur will influence styling
- Geneva motor show 2015 launch
Aug 1, 2014
We've come to the end of a year living with the Renault Captur. The little SUV proved a worthy alternative to many a small hatchback.
Jun 26, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Skoda Octavia’s wheels are a doddle to clean, and the Seat Leon SC is making some unusual noises.
Jun 5, 2014
May 25, 2014
Read the latest on life with our long-term test fleet. We get comfy with the Grand C4 Picasso, get acquainted with the Santa Fe's sat-nav and the Captur approaches its first birthday.
Mar 7, 2014
Oct 1, 2013
- Nissan Juke and Renault Captur compared
- We rate them in every area
- Best buys revealed – and those to avoid
Aug 21, 2013
- Our verdict on the Renault Captur range
- One diesel and two petrol engines
- On sale now, priced from £12,495