Oct 7, 2014
The all-new Renault Twingo comes with a rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive layout to allow for more space inside the cabin, and a seriously tight turning circle. We've driven it in the UK.
Oct 6, 2014
- Renault hasn't ruled out bringing the new Espace to the UK
- Waiting to see how the car performs in other markets
- New model revealed at the Paris motor show
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Oct 1, 2014
- New design will use Nissan Qashqai platform
- Renault Captur will influence styling
- Geneva motor show 2015 launch
Sep 29, 2014
- 10 MPVs that achieve more than 50mpg
- Mix of five and seven-seaters
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Aug 18, 2014
- Renault's new city car
- Available to order now
- First cars delivered in September
Aug 11, 2014
- The most economical seven-seat cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
- Mix of hybrid and diesel; estate, SUV and MPVs
Aug 1, 2014
We've come to the end of a year living with the Renault Captur. The little SUV proved a worthy alternative to many a small hatchback.