Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 19, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Aug 18, 2014
- Renault's new city car
- Available to order now
- First cars delivered in September
Aug 11, 2014
- The most economical seven-seat cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
- Mix of hybrid and diesel; estate, SUV and MPVs
Aug 1, 2014
We've come to the end of a year living with the Renault Captur. The little SUV proved a worthy alternative to many a small hatchback.
Jul 9, 2014
Renault has launched a hardcore 271bhp version of its brilliant Megane Renaultsport hot hatch. We try it in the UK for the first time.
Jun 27, 2014
- £798 discount already available on new Citroen C1
- City car only just available to order
- More discounts in this week's deals
Jun 26, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Skoda Octavia’s wheels are a doddle to clean, and the Seat Leon SC is making some unusual noises.
Jun 26, 2014
News roundup: MG3 and Renault Megane score three stars in crash tests, and Volvos to work with Android software
- MG and Renault models score poorly in crash tests
- Volvo infotainment systems to work with Android tech
- Cadillac not pushing for European sales